MOPED enables discoveries through consistently processed proteomics data.Compare protein concentrations within and across experiments with MOPED's Absolute Expression filtering.
Investigate ratios of protein concentrations in comparative experiments with MOPED's Relative Expression filtering.
Visualization features now enable intuitive exploration of MOPED data through interactive graphics.
- Provides protein expression information and integrates proteomics studies
- Employs standardized SPIRE analysis pipeline for comparable results
- Compares across conditions, tissues and localizations
- Provides protein expression information
- Enables searching, browsing, querying and filtering
- New! Provides visualization apps for more intuitive exploration of complex data
- Includes human and model organisms (mouse, worm and yeast)
- Connects to gene, protein and pathway data resources
- New! Links to dedicated pages of metadata for each experiment
- New! Enables efficient navigation between search and results pages with gene-centric organization, tooltips, and improved user interface
- New! Possible future features are available for user feedback
- Updated most recently on September 25, 2013 - Read the latest Press Release
MOPED is being developed along with the Systematic Proteomics Investigative Research Environment (SPIRE) by the Kolker Lab (www.kolkerlab.org) .
This effort is supported by the National Science Foundation, under the Division of Biological Infrastructure award 0969929.
MOPED is open source and licensed under the GNU Affero General Public License.
To share data, report a bug, ask a question, or make comment, Contact Us or join the MOPED_SPIRE user group
Cite MOPED: "Kolker E, Higdon R, Haynes W, Welch D, Broomall W, Lancet D, Stanberry L, and Kolker N.
(2012) MOPED: Model Organism Protein Expression Database. Nucleic Acids Res 40: D1093–1099. doi:10.1093/nar/gkr1177."