MOPED - Enables Discoveries Through Consistently Processed Multi-Omics Data
- Integrates consistently processed multi-omics expression data across organisms, tissues, conditions, and experiments.
- Links genes, proteins, biological pathways, metadata, and external data sources.
- Provides advanced searching and visualizations to accelerate discoveries and facilitate collaboration among researchers.
For more information about MOPED, including release notes and features in development, visit the User Forum
MOPED is being developed by the Kolker Lab (www.kolkerlab.org) .
This effort is supported by the National Science Foundation under the Division of Biological Infrastructure , The Robert B. McMillen Foundation, and Seattle Children's Research Institute.
Which Browsers does MOPED Support?Use a supported browser for best results in MOPED. We support:
- Chrome, Firefox (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- IE9+ (on Windows 7)
- Elizabeth Montague, Larissa Stanberry, Roger Higdon, Imre Janko, Elaine Lee, Nathaniel Anderson, John Choiniere, Elizabeth Stewart, Gregory Yandl, William Broomall, Natali Kolker, and Eugene Kolker.
"MOPED 2.5 - An Integrated Multi-Omics Resource: Multi-Omics Profiling Expression Database Now Includes Transcriptomics Data." OMICS: A Journal of Integrated Biology 18, no. 6 (2014): 335-343. doi: 10.1089/omi.2014.0061.
- Roger Higdon, Elizabeth Stewart, Larissa Stanberry, Winston Haynes, John Choiniere, Elizabeth Montague, Nathaniel Anderson, Gregory Yandl, Imre Janko, William Broomall, Simon Fishilevich, Doron Lancet, Natali Kolker, Eugene Kolker.
"MOPED Enables Discoveries through Consistently Processed Proteomics Data." Journal of Proteome Research 13, no. 1 (2013): 107-113.
- Kolker E, Higdon R, Haynes W, Welch D, Broomall W, Lancet D, Stanberry L, and Kolker N.
"MOPED: Model Organism Protein Expression Database." Nucleic Acids Research, Vol. 40 (2012): D1093–1099. doi:10.1093/nar/gkr1177.